Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What in the World?


Guess what it is...?

Upon seeing my friend Jua eat this unsightly snack, I nearly lost my stomach, and politely asked what in the world she was eating. It's an insect, that's pretty apparent, and it is in a certain cycle of it's life(that you learn about in elementary school: big hint).

We went to Asan this last weekend to one of the bays of the Yellow Sea. It was a fun and interesting experience. The food was not my favorite part, but I survived.

Here's a taste of some things we saw:
































































































3 comments:

Abigail Boatwright said...

SIIICK! Did you really eat those bugs?? I like your photos otherwise!

Our Green Nest said...

WOW, that's interesting! Love the shots - need to talk soon!

Alicia said...

The top picture reminds me of the Lion King. "Slimy, yet satisfying"