Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Intricacies of Our Unmarked Journey...


Grant and I are still enjoying the new thrills, trials, and the beauty of the newlywed life! I can't believe that we have been married for more than 3 months now! Time really does fly furiously fast! We hope that our blog is a reflection of the life we are trying to lead... A life of struggling and loving through life with the grace of God to carry us through this crazy world.

Since embarking on the journey of marriage, we have decided, for some time now, to travel to South Korea to teach English. We are very excited about meeting new people, learning the culture and language, and exploring new places together!

5 comments:

Our Green Nest said...

YEA YEA YEA!!!! SOOOOOO happy you two are blogging!!! LOVE the title! Life flies by when you're having fun!!! So glad you two are having so much of it - it gets more fun every day! We're going to miss u two terribly but so happy u're getting to embark on your SK journey!

Abigail Boatwright said...

Yay I am glad you started a blog!!!! Can't wait to read it. I'm impressed!

Lindsay said...

Yay I found your blog! I can't wait to read more of it! I am sad to say that Julia has been moved from Sol to some other town 2 hours away,boo. You guys be safe, we're praying for you!

Abigail Boatwright said...

I'm waaaaiiiiittttiiiinnnnggg for your next post!

Stephanie said...

hooray! that's so neat that you guys are blogging your journey! Abby has told me so much about you guys, that I feel like I know you a little (don't be scared). Anyway, God bless you in this new season of life!