Saturday, August 30, 2008

Quality Time


Before we left for South Korea, we got the joy and delight of hanging out with our families on a ranch in Hamilton, TX and on the beaches of Port Aransas, TX. While at the ranch, we got some much desired and needed quality time with Grant's side of the family. They are a blast to be around and just wonderful people. I'm so blessed to have married into such a giving, friendly, and loving family! Sadly, I do not have any pictures from the ranch to show because my camera was having some serious hiccups.

After the extravaganza at the ranch in Hamilton, we headed seven hours down to Port Aransas, one of my favorite childhood vacations. We had an exquisite time hanging out with my family, which included: playing a ton of tennis, Grant and I almost dominating in shuffle board(except when Jacob and dad beat us), riding the rocky waves, getting to see my niece Isabella play with sand for the first time, making dinner, and eating out at some favorite coastal places. I'm so glad we got to have a vacation with both our families.

No comments: