Saturday, December 12, 2009

Two Roads


"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."~ Robert Frost

We are truly enjoying our time home in America. However, one cannot help but compare our two very different lives when it comes to our time in Korea & our time in America. We took the road less traveled by going to Korea, and it HAS made all the difference. Consequently, it is hard to balance the feelings of the love you have for your home country and the country you grew to love. The picture above makes me truly miss the country I grew to love... It will be interesting to see what road God allows us to traverse on next...

3 comments:

Janina said...

So proud of you. :) Can't WAIT to see the next path that God lays before you!! Thank you for your obedience to the King. I love you!

Our Green Nest said...

Love these shots and the banner pic! I'm so glad you and G are home (for now:)...I know it's a transition though! Love u!

Ashley said...

this is an amazing post.... i love that quote by robert frost. its amazing what we can do when we go out of our comfort zones.